The GNWT has various in-territory treatment centers for Children, Youth, and Families, as well as out-of-territory treatment facilities that are contracted by the Government of the Northwest Territories. Each of these facilities offers different services. Click below to learn more about each treatment centre.
Click here for In-Territory Treatment Centres:
- Territorial Treatment Centre (Yellowknife)
- Trailcross Treatment Centre (Fort Smith)
Click here for Out-of-Territory Services:
- Ranch Ehrlo Society (Pilot Butte, Saskatoon, and Prince Albert, Saskatchewan)
- Parkland Community Living and Supports Society (Red Deer, Alberta)
- PLEA Community Services (Vancouver, British Columbia)
- Catholic Social Services (Red Deer, Alberta)
- EXCEL Society (Edmonton, Alberta)
- YWCA (Edmonton, Alberta)
- Ranch Ehrlo Society – Family Specialized Services (Regina, Saskatchewan)
How to Access these Services
If you feel that one of these services may be right for you, contact your local social services office to discuss potential options for you, your child/youth and/or family.
What to Bring to your Initial Appointment
A form of government issued identification.
For more information, please contact your local social services worker. Click here to view the community social worker contact list.