COVID-19 Vaccination Record Requests
To request your official health records showing your COVID-19 immunizations, please download, print, and fill out the Request to Access Covid-19 Immunization Record form.
Completed forms should be emailed to NTHSSA_covidvaxrecords@gov.nt.ca.
If you have concerns about the appearance of your immunization records, please download the Vaccination Records Clarification Letter from Territorial Medical Director, Dr. Pegg.
- Please submit your form by email to NTHSSA_covidvaxrecords@gov.nt.ca. For urgent requests, you can also present to the records pick-up location in person to submit your form, at Yellowknife Primary Care Centre on the main floor.
- You do not need to wait for notice by phone. 7 working days after submitting your form, please visit the YPCC location in person to receive your immunization records.
- For out-of-territory workers and people with mobility concerns or circumstances that prevent in-person pick-up, records will be provided via Secure File Transfer email. All other requests are asked to pick up their records in person.
*If you have already requested your COVID-19 Immunization record via another form, these requests will continue to be accepted. Please do not send duplicate forms.
Along with the completed form you must provide:
- Photocopies of two (2) pieces of government-issued identification and one must be photo ID. If you do not have photo ID, please contact NTHSSA_covidvaxrecords@gov.nt.ca for additional information.
- If you are submitting a request on behalf of another person, you may be required to provide documentation verifying that you are authorized to act on their behalf.
Completed forms can be dropped off at your local Community Health Centre OR submitted via email to NTHSSA_covidvaxrecords@gov.nt.ca
You can request to pick up your records in-person at your nearest Public Health office/Community Health Centre.
Residents of other Provinces/Territories who were immunized in the NWT, OR if you are unable to request/pick-up your information in person, you can request to have the records emailed to you via Secure File Transfer.
Please note, wait times may vary between the two options and between community of request.