To provide quality care across the NWT that is culturally safe and collaborative.
Best Health. Best Care. Better Future.
CARE: Caring, Accountable, Relationships, Excellence
Caring: We treat everyone with compassion, respect, fairness and dignity and we value diversity.
- We care for those in need of our services and expertise
- We treat those we serve in a caring manner
- We care for ourselves and each other in and outside our workplaces
Accountable: We strive for outcomes that are measured, assessed and reported on.
- We are honest and open about the work we do
- We endeavour to measure the impact our work has.
- We use our measures to assess and improve. We share this information proactively.
Relationships: We work in collaboration with all of our stakeholders, partners, and staff.
- We look for feedback and collaboration when building and changing programs.
- We respond to questions, concerns and complaints in a timely manner.
Excellence: We pursue continuous quality improvement through innovation, integration, and evidence based practice.
- We do our best to deliver the best care and services so our patients and clients have a better future.
- We focus on quality improvement and innovation for a better future for our system.
- We live our values. This will lead to excellent care and services.