All NTHSSA facilities are working to provide safe and accessible health services while ensuring COVID safety precautions are in place.
Please call ahead to your intended health services to learn about current COVID restrictions or processes that may affect your visit.
If you or someone you know is in crisis, please call 911 or visit your local health care centre.
- Yellowknife Mental Health and Community Wellness Supports
- Sahtu Mental Health and Community Wellness Supports
- Fort Smith Mental Health and Community Wellness Supports
- Dehcho Mental Health and Community Wellness Supports
- Beaufort-Delta Mental Health and Community Wellness Supports
Mental health and wellness are an important part of overall wellness and well-being, and it is extremely important to take care of our mental health.
Both during the COVID-19 pandemic and every day, managing stress and anxiety can be difficult. If you or your loved ones need support, the GNWT and our NWT Health and Social Services System have a wide range of formal and informal supports available when and where you need it.
Supports available include:
- eMental Health Resources
- GNWT Programs
- Child and Youth TeleLink Program
- Community Counselling Program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) / Life Speak
- Opioid Management Treatment Program
- Strongest Families Institute (SFI)
- Crisis Lines
Are you a French speaker looking to access Mental Health Services in your preferred language? Please visit our new French Mental Health Service Webpage.